5 Famous Bars & Night Clubs In Thailand 2016
If you are interested in nightlife that is bustling with modernity and life, then look nowhere but to Bangkok. This city is sprawling and very chic with night hubs that are some of the best in South East Asia. There are thousands of watering holes in the city with millions of thirsty pruners that flock to each of these.
Here are the top 5 Bars/Nightclubs in Thailand:
1. Maggie Choo’s has dark and brooding ambience that has been designed by designer Ashley Sutton. It is one the most famous of cocktail bars in Bangkok. It opened its gates inn 2013 and has a Shanghai vibe that is hard to miss. There are several playful props and hanging umbrellas along with terracotta warriors. Expect the cocktails to be priced a little high with a lot of garnish and candy floss!
2. The Tuba Bar is one of the hippest joints in Bangkok. It is partly a thrift store and partly an unashamed hippy hangout. For the young and restless, there is plenty of affluence and wackiness in the decor.
3. Clouds 47 is a rooftop bar that helps ticks all boxes and makes you feel like a million bucks. The Lebua Sky Bar has no dress code and no hefty entry fee! Just walk and start off with beers that cost you not more than 100 Baht.
4. The Hemingway’s Junction in Bangkok is an old fashioned Caribbean styles watering hole that has a sports bar and wooden interiors. You can also enjoy your Cuban cigars in the nautical themes dining area!
5. The Iron Fairies is a firm favourite that is part of our list. It is a drinking den that is mysterious and alluring, lowly lit and has some pretty neat burgers on the list too.
Enjoy Night Clubs in Thailand
Smalls rounds off the list of these bars in Bangkok. This bar is different and is a hit with expats in the city! If you are interested to start a hotel business in Thailand, you may just begin by opening a drinking venue!Tags : bars in Thailand, night Clubs in Thailand,