How to Change Your Company’s Address in Thailand?
So, you just got your company relocated somewhere else in Thailand? Now, you want to change company address in Thailand? Make sure you do no delay in changing the business address on papers. Typically, there are two procedures when it comes to registering the changed address of your Thai company. They are;
- Changing the company’s address within the province
- Changing the address to another province in Thailand
The process for each is different and so is the cost.
Address Change within the Same Province
Changing your Thai company’s address within the same province is cheaper and faster. Significantly, this need not advertised in the newspaper. All you need to have is the documents and that’s it.
The address change needs to be provided to the Development Business Department in Thailand and the Revenue Department so that the address can be changed on the VAT and TAT license.
Address Change to another Province in Thailand
When changing the address outside the province, then it needs to be advertised in the newspaper and other media. And this might take about three weeks considering the paperwork that is to be done. Alongside the documents, these things need to be ensured as well;
- Proof of advertisement in the local Thai newspaper about the change in address
- Proof of the letter to the shareholders to arrange a meeting in order to notify them regarding the address change
Basic documents required for change in address of company in Thailand
Submitted by You
- 3 copies of the Director’s identity card (Thai nationality)
- 3 copies Passport (if foreigner)
- 2 copies of the House registration of director(s)
- 2 copies of original VAT certificate (PP.20)
- 2 copies of original of PP.01, PP09
- 2 copies of original Tax.ID card
To be Submitted by the Office Building
- Copy of “Tabien Baan” (the Household Certificate) of the Office Building
- Copy of the Letter of Consent that is issued by the Office Building owner to the Company
- Proof of Office Building ownership like construction permit, house sale agreement, and house number application
- Copy of documents about the company that owns Office Building, including copy of Company Affidavit, copy of Thai I.D. Card and Household Certificate of the Director(s)
- 3 copies of map showing the location of Office Building
- 2 sets of photograph of office with the recent No. of Office Building as well as the Company’s sign-board