Looking To Start a Company? 20 Quotes To Inspire You
An entrepreneur’s life is a roller coaster ride. It’s filled with moments of happiness as well as disappointment. Here’s a collection of 20 inspiring quotes for those who’re running their own companies and sometimes feel like giving up and throwing-in the proverbial white towel. These quotes will motivate you during those days when nothing goes right!
1. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” —Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
2. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” —Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder
3. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein, physicist.
4. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky, NHL Hall of Famer.
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
6. “Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
7. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
8. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi, head coach of the Green Bay Packers (1959-1967).
9. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” —Guy Kawasaki, Alltop co-founder and entrepreneur
10. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” —Tom Kelley, Ideo partner
11. “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” —Sara Blakely, SPANX founder
12. “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” —Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
13. “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author.
14. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.” – Mark Cuban, Chairman of AXS TV, Owner of Landmark Theaters.
15. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” – Dr. Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich.
16. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z, musician.
17. “Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom.” – General George Patton.
18. “If you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
19. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson, founder Virgin Group
20. “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.” —Steve Case, AOL co-founder
Company formation in Thailand
Looking for help? We can help and guide you so that your entrepreneurial dreams are turned into reality.