Unseen Places In Thailand To Visit For Your Honeymoon
Thailand is known as the Vegas of the East, a moniker it’s perfectly lived up to in recent times. Thailand is known for some of the best virgin beaches and extravagant resorts that serve you a ceremonial Thai spa and scrumptious servings of food and drink. With some of the best, exotic and unseen places in Thailand to visit for your honeymoon, here are the top 5 places to visit on a splendid holiday post wedding:
1. Phuket is a paradise worth a visit during your honeymoon. It has some of the best palm fringed beaches with shacks that can be ideal for lazing around hand in hand with your partner. You can also party along the Bangla road and enjoy massages.
2. Krabi is known for its 130 desolate and peaceful islands that are wonderful for the love struck couples. With some of the best coral reefs and beaches, Krabi is a visual treat and a getaway worth a thousand smiles.
3. Koh Samui is known for its hippest parties and exotic honeymoons. The couples who arrive here make merry on the sands and enjoy bathing in the wondrous Namuang waterfalls. You can also travel to the less explored Ang Thong National Marine Park.
4. Hua Hin is known for its beach front resorts and has some of the best golf resorts in Asia. You can also enjoy the caves and sandstones with some of the best natural flora and fauna. The entire island in the Andaman Sea is a treat for visitors.
5. Among the most unknown places to visit in Thailand for a honeymoon, Chiang Mai with its high mountains and greenery is fast rising up the ranks. You can enjoy the best honeymoon with your spouse and view the hill side puppet shows and Buddhist religious rituals conducted by monks.
So get that tourist visa in Thailand and visit some of the best sites for a romantic honeymoon!Tags : places to visit for honeymoon, Unseen Places In Thailand,