Are You Eligible for a Thai Non-Immigrant Visa F?
Who are you and why do you want to enter Thailand? Are you an ordinary passport holder who has received Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency scholarship or a laissez passer holder who will assume duty in the kingdom? If that is the case, then you must apply for a Thai non-immigrant visa F. This type of visa is also issued to applicants who is an officer of the diplomatic mission and has an ordinary passport or to someone who is traveling to the kingdom to attend a meeting with the Royal Thai Government.
If you are willing to apply, let’s have a look at the documents required;
- Properly filled out Visa application form
- Invitation letter that has been issued by the foreign government or any other international organization, confirming the identity of the person as well as the purposes of residing in the Kingdom
- Evidence of adequate finance
- Medical Certificate (UN certificate medical attestant l’absence de toutes maladies infectieuses)
- Original Passport and a copy of the same or any other travel document having at least 6 months of validity
- Applicant’s two recent photographs (4 x 6 cm.)
- Copy of proof of travel to and from Thailand
- Evidence of hotel or other accommodation bookings
- International Health Certificate on Yellow Fever vaccination + 1 copy
The validity of the Thailand F visa is for 3 months. But, if you want or wish to stay longer you must file an application at the Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok. The extension of stay will change at the discretion of the Immigration officer only. And as for the fee, you will need to pay 35,000 FCFA per applicant. However, the visa fee can be changed without any prior notice.
Note that the nationals of a few countries will require applying at the Royal Thai Embassy in either their home or residence country at the designated Thai Embassy.Tags : non-immigrant visa F, Thai Embassy, Thailand F visa,